It’s time to clean your furniture
Upholstered furniture like sofas and chairs need to be cleaned to keep them looking fresh and to help preserve the material. The beauty of your furniture, as well as the durability of the material, depends on the amount of usage it gets and the amount of traffic in that room.
If your furniture looks dull or has excessive stains, it’s time to clean it. Have professional upholstery cleaning services on a regular basis to prevent excessive wear and tear. A good rule of thumb would be to clean your furniture upholstery once a year.
Upholstery Cleaning Special
Sofa, Loveseat and Chair only $249!
When to Call Professionals to Have Your Upholstery Cleaned
It may be time to have your upholstery professionally cleaned if you notice the following:
- Noticeable stains: Stains that you can’t clean or keep reappearing need professional cleaning. Professional cleaning can also protect furniture, reducing the chances of more stains.
- Poor air quality: Your upholstery holds dirt, dust, and other contaminants that may aggravate allergy and asthma systems. In addition to cleaning carpets, rugs, and upholstered furniture, have the air ducts in your HVAC system cleaned to help improve indoor air quality.
- Dull or shabby appearance: Dirt can cause fabric upholstery to tear.
- Unpleasant odours: Professional cleaners can assist with pet odour removal and other unpleasant smells.
Our Professional Upholstery Cleaning Process and Products
We use eco-friendly cleaning solutions and products that are safe for your family, pets, and the environment. This carbonated cleaner for carpets and sofas helps to remove stubborn stains, and the hot-water extraction method pulls out dirt, dust, and grime from deep within the furniture.
We also use Zerorez on upholstery and carpets. This natural cleaning product is great for all fabric types, including delicate natural fibres. Zerorez removes dirt, helps prevent stains, and restores your furniture so it looks and feels like new. There are no harsh chemicals in Zerorez, so it’s safe to use in your home.
What to Expect During an Alexanian Upholstery Cleaning
Before We Arrive
- We ask that you remove any fragile or valuable items from the rooms before we clean the furniture. We’ll do the rest.
- We’ll arrive at the designated time.
- Before cleaning the furniture, we’ll inspect it and take note of soiled areas or unusual stains so we can clean the items properly.
- Our technicians will discuss the process with you in detail and answer any questions you may have.
- Then, we begin the furniture-cleaning process.
- We’ll do a final inspection with you to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
After We Leave
- Please allow time for the furniture to dry before sitting on it.
- Turn on your fans and air conditioning to help to accelerate drying time.
- If you’re not completely satisfied, simply notify us within 10 days of the cleaning, and we will promptly address any concerns.
If you need upholstery cleaning, look no further than Alexanian. Trust our furniture cleaning team to keep your upholstery looking as new as the day you bought it.
At Alexanian, we take pride in providing complete and professional care for all your carpeting, rugs and upholstery. From your initial inquiry to the first use of your freshly cleaned carpet or rug.
Two easy ways to arrange for cleaning services:
- Fill out our online form below.
- Call us to arrange in-home cleaning or area rug pick up.Tel: 1-888-300-8889
or Drop off your area rug at one of our many locations.